My latest post is courtesy of Mark J., who let me know this past weekend about the inroads that have been made for the mac enthusiasts with embroidery. The .exp files for a long while have been associated with another file in the world of Apple... Now you can view .exp and all other files by BriTon Leap Inc, in their Embrilliance program! With Embrilliance you can edit motifs, do lettering and much more in BOTH PC and MAC platforms!
Check it out:
- Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while they are in .ZIPs.
- Resize, with stitch recalculation.
- Convert Thread Brands on your designs.
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
- Save in your machine’s format.
- Save working files so that you can edit text later.
- Overlap designs and have significant understitching removed.
- Run a simulator to show how your designs will sew out.
- Group/ Ungroup
- Change or remove individual colors in a design.
- Have many chances to Undo your work.
The price point of this software is generously under the $500 line, which for me makes it a great affordable option to play with!
I have not downloaded it as of yet, but I will keep you posted as I explore this piece of software!
Check them out at http://embrilliance.com/